Undergraduate caps and gowns are ordered through the Registrar’s Office. You will be notified by email with instructions on when and where it can be picked up.
Graduate Students are in charge of ordering their own regalia. The website to place the order is http://www.cbgrad.com/school/LMU. Please follow the instructions below to place the order.
- Select appropriate month.
- Bypass Packages Offered and Individual Items. In the section called Cap & Gown Products, choose your degree Cap, Gown & Hood, by changing the quantity of “0” to “1.” Do not order any personal items with this order. Ignore the highlighted “Nothing…” section at the bottom of the page. Click Next at the bottom of the screen. You may go back later and buy any of the items that are listed on this screen – on your own. This order is your free cap/gown/hood that is covered by your Graduation Fee.
- Choose the Cap and Gown for your degree and click NEXT.
- You will then enter your Name, Cap and Gown details and any special instructions and click NEXT.
- You will then enter your address as the shipping address and your contact information.
Look over the information making sure it is correct. At the bottom of the page, HOLD TIME is on the left click Process My Order Immediately. Click Finalize. Your order will go through. The cap/gown/hood packet will be delivered to you at the address you entered in the order.
In order to rent academic regalia, Faculty (and fulltime staff who teach) should contact the Administrative Assistant in their school/college to place their order.
Regalia rentals are to be returned to the Athletic Training Room immediately following ceremony (to the assistants present).