- Nationally renowned veterinary educators with a commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- “Hands on” based veterinary education that begins your first semester.
- Clinical experience with a varied and busy caseload that emphasizes a team approach.
- World class DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center (DVTC) that students utilize from the first semester and onwards.
- Education that includes leadership skills,communications and community service.
LMU-CVM Program Highlights
Lincoln Memorial University (LMU) President Clayton Hess announced today the decision to continue seated courses and the on-campus experience for the Spring 2021 semester. Social distancing and enhanced safety practices, including wearing masks, will continue for students, faculty and staff, with limited events and visitors allowed on campus during the spring semester.
Lincoln Memorial University-College of Veterinary Medicine (LMU-CVM) is proud to announce the first Master of Veterinary Education (MVEd) degree program in the United States, and the second of its kind in the world. The new program will provide veterinary professionals with the teaching skills and academic credentials to teach veterinary medicine in higher education. LMU-CVM will begin accepting applications January 2021 for a start date of August 2021.
Third-year veterinary medicine students at Lincoln Memorial University-College of Veterinary Medicine (LMU-CVM) will begin their surgery unit in November, and thanks to the RECOVER Initiative, they will all be certified in canine and feline CPR.