- Nationally renowned veterinary educators with a commitment to teaching and lifelong learning.
- “Hands on” based veterinary education that begins your first semester.
- Clinical experience with a varied and busy caseload that emphasizes a team approach.
- World class DeBusk Veterinary Teaching Center (DVTC) that students utilize from the first semester and onwards.
- Education that includes leadership skills,communications and community service.
LMU-CVM Program Highlights
Victoria Orlando, a third-year veterinary medicine student at LMU-CVM was deployed as part of a Joint Force Medical Strike Team with the Pennsylvania National Guard, to assist at a rehab and nursing facility dealing with current staffing shortages due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
A new study by LMU researchers published in BMC Veterinary Research, June 22, sheds some light on the practice of vet shopping – using deceit to acquire pet medication for personal use - through the eyes of veterinarians practicing in rural Appalachia.
LMU has announced more preparations and updated policies as it continues to prepare for seated classes in the fall. Dr. Clayton Hess, LMU president, has affirmed that the University will follow the posted Academic Calendar for Fall 2020, with undergraduate classes beginning on August 17.