The LMU Caylor School of Nursing offers two options for the Bachelor of Science in
Nursing: the BSN (traditional or accelerated) and the RN-BSN Bridge Option.
Choose an option below for more information, prerequisites, and program curriculum guides:
- BSN Option - Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 4 semesters. Does not require a previous degree.
- RN-BSN Option - Bridge program for those holding an RN license. Completely online. Full or part-time.
- BSN Application (PDF) *Must accompany LMU application.
- Tampa BSN Application (PDF) *Must accompany LMU application.
- RN-BSN Application (PDF) *If not a current LMU ASN student, must also fill out LMU application.
- BSN Handbook (PDF)
- BSN Application for Readmission (PDF)
Information about the BSN NCLEX pass rates, employment rates and completion rates can be found here.
Florida location: BSN Program Statistics (PDF)
Tennessee locations: BSN Program Statistics (PDF)
Program Start Dates
BSN-Cedar Bluff (Knoxville, TN) - Fall
BSN-Harrogate (Main campus) - Fall
BSN-AdventHealth Tampa (Tampa, FL) - Fall
RN-BSN (online) - All semesters
For more Information regarding the BSN program, contact:
|Ines Starkey||Julia Corder||Marisa Anders||Sherry Pearman|
|813.331.4613 or||865.531.4120||423.869.6316||423.869.6283 or|
|1.800.325.0900, ext. 4613||1.800.325.0900, ext. 4120||1.800.325.0900, ext. 6316||1.800.325.0900, ext 6283|
|Office Location: Tampa||Office Location: Cedar Bluff||Office Location: Harrogate||Office Location: Harrogate|