Harrogate Physician Assistant Program
Application Process Checklist
Take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).Have official scores sent to the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA) Designated Institution (DI) code 0565 (Lincoln Memorial-SMS PA CASPA). NOTE: If English is not your native language, take the internet version of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (iTOEFL). The iTOEFL has reading, writing, listening and speaking components. The website for this exam is: http://www.ets.org/toefl . Have the official results sent to LMU. Must be taken by November 1.
- Have official transcripts sent to CASPA Transcript Processing Center, P.O. Box 9108, Watertown, MA 02471 from each
accredited college or university you have attended.
- Provide two (2) letters of reference or a completed electronic evaluator form found on the CASPA website.
References are to be less than one year old with at least one letter/reference must be from a physician assistant. A second letter must be from a physician assistant, physician, dentist, podiatrist, or optometrist. an academic advisor, science/mathematics professor, or current/recent employer. If invited to interview, applicant can only be considered as an alternate and not accepted for full acceptance until letters are received.
All references must be sent to CASPA and not the program. Please refer to the CASPA website on instructions regarding the paper and electronic references. https://portal.caspaonline.org/
- Complete the electronic CASPA (Central Application Service for Physician Assistants) application form https://portal.caspaonline.org/
- Complete the Physician Assistant Supplemental application form and $50 fee. Link opens 4/30. https://www.lmunet.edu/target-x/index.html
- Complete the CASPer evaluation at www.takeAltus.com. The evaluation must be completed by November 1.
All applicants applying to the LMU-SMS PA Program-Harrogate, at Lincoln Memorial University are required to complete an online suite of assessments (Altus Suite), to assist with our selection process for the 2021-2022 Application Cycle. Altus Suite consists of a two-part online assessment of non-cognitive skills, interpersonal characteristics, and personal values and priorities that we believe are important for successful students and graduates of our program. Altus Suite will complement the other tools that we use for applicant screening. In implementing Altus Suite, we are trying to further enhance fairness and objectivity in our selection process.
Altus Suite consists of:
- Casper: a 60-90 minute online situational judgment test (SJT)
- Snapshot: a 10-minute one-way interview with standardized questions
You will register for Altus Suite for the US Professional Health Sciences test (CSP-10101).
Lincoln Memorial University is an equal opportunity institution and welcomes applications for employment or admission regardless of race, creed, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or religion Please see the admissions criteria regarding additional requirements for admitted students such as health status forms & immunizations, proof of insurance, CPR certification, drug screens, and background checks. (All materials submitted become the property of the LMU-SMS Physician Assistant Program and cannot be returned to the applicant.)