|Title of Position||Physician Assistant|
|Name of Company/Organization||Dr. Paul Grayson Smith, Jr., D.O., P.C.|
2121 North Ocoee Street, Suite 101
Cleveland, TN 37311
Busy, well established Family Medicine Practice in beautiful Cleveland, TN. Started in 1976 and managed by father and son team. Seeking a motivated PA to treat patients ranging from ages 2 to geriatric. (Only 25 minutes from Chattanooga, TN) Will need to be able to multitask and see a wide variety of disease process. Benefits include paid vacation, retirement plan, health insurance, and license/ DEA and organizational fees. Hours are M-F, 8-5. Currently practice has 2 Physicians and 2 Physician Assistants. No call, no hospital rounding and no weekends.
Tennessee and DEA licensure required
|How to Apply||
Contact Nicole Macaulay by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 423.472.6548
|Deadline to Apply||
05/15/21 by 5:00 PM
The purpose of the LMU-SMS online alumni job bank is to share employment opportunities with LMU-SMS physician assistant graduates and future graduates.
Job posting will be removed from the job bank after 60 days.
If you are an employer seeking more information about submitting job opportunities, please contact Shannon Ingram at email@example.com
- Physician Assistant-Cleveland, TN
- Multi-Physician Office
Title of Position Physician Assistant Location Manchester or the Murfreesboro office for occasional back-up Job Description
Full-time, working 4 days/week at 31-38 hours/wks.
· Evaluating and treating a variety of acute and chronic musculoskeletal complaints in an interventional pain management setting. 20-30+ patients per day.
· Ordering and reviewing appropriate tests (x-rays, MRIs, CT scans, venous dopplers, bone density, nerve conduction studies, etc.).
· Prescribing medications (including NSAIDS, opioids, antibiotics, bisphosphonates, and other medicines deemed necessary).
· Prescribe bracing and ordering imaging/testing or physical therapy, as necessary.
· Identifying patients who would benefit from interventional procedures to include spinal cord stimulation, interspinous spacers, and various spinal injections under fluoroscopic guidance including facet blocks, radiofrequency ablations, epidural injections, and other medically appropriate procedures.
· Botox injector for chronic migraine, cervical dystonia, and upper/lower extremity spasticity.
· Filling intrathecal pumps.
· Working with and under direct care of supervising provider.
· Any other duties as assigned.
We provide health insurance, disability, paid holidays, and a family-oriented all-around great place to work! Competitive pay. This position is open for immediate employment.
How to Apply
If interested, please send cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physician Assistant for Hand Clinic/ASC
Title of Position Physician Assistant Website https://www.regionalhand.com/ Name of Company/Organization Regional Hand Center Location 2139 E. Beechwood Ave.
Fresno, CA 93720
Job Description Regional Hand Center of Central California has an outstanding full-time opportunity for an experienced Physician Assistant to join our well-established surgery and clinical practice in Central California. Our beautiful state-of-the-art facility includes a fully accredited Ambulatory Surgery Center and a spacious clinic area allowing for great efficiency. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to develop and refine skills caring for hand and upper extremity injuries, while working alongside our three talented and experienced hand surgeons. Required/Preferred
• Graduate of an accredited program
• Current license for the State of California
• Valid DEA license
• Excellent communication, computer, and interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse profession and patient population
How to Apply
Contact: Caitlin Riley at
Deadline to Apply
- Mobile Urgent Care
Title of Position Physician Assistant Location North Myrtle Beach, SC. Job Description Full-time clinician needed for mobile urgent care in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Required/Preferred Doctor of Medical Science (DMS) degree, 3 years of experience in emergency medicine or urgent care, and experience using a portable ultrasound. How to Apply send CV to email@example.com Posted on 1.4.2021