- BIOL 100 Introduction to Biology (lecture & lab)
- BIOL 112 General Biology II (lecture & lab)
- BIOL 340 Invertebrate Zoology (lecture & lab)
- BIOL 350 Entomology
- BIOL 397 Junior Science Seminar
- CBIO 340 Herpetology (lecture & lab)
- CBIO 360 Mammalogy (lecture & lab)
- CBIO 370 Land Use & Environmental Policy
- CBIO 397 Junior Research Seminar
- CBIO 400 Conservation Biology: Applications & Analysis
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS. 2003, Entomology.
- Master of Science, University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO. 1999, Biology.
- Bachelor of Science, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO. 1996, Biology.
- Associate of Arts with honors, State Fair Community College, Sedalia, MO. 1994 Biology
- Comparing biodiversity mammals, amphibians, reptiles, and invertebrates across various habitat types and land uses.
- Bio-acoustic surveys of bats
- Monitoring mammal communities with trail cameras
- Bio-monitoring the Apalachicola Estuary for heavy metal contamination
- Evaluating reclamation of coal mining sites
- Endangered species and biodiversity in Costa Rica
- Impacts of protection on coral reef community composition in Belize
- Water quality investigations
- Prevalence of leptospirosis in wildlife populations
- Prevalence of salmonella in amphibians and reptiles