MBA Program Admissions Requirements
- Online Application
- 500 word (total) Essay Questions
- Official Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- A completed bachelor's degree with a minimum 2.75 GPA
International Applicants who can complete their MBA in an entirely online format are welcome to apply. Additional admissions requirments include:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 70
- Official Evaluated Transcripts sent through an evaluating service directly to the school - World Education Services (www.wes.org) and International Education Evaluations, Inc. (www.iee123.com) are accepted by the school.
There is no GRE or GMAT requirement. The Peregrine Entrance Exam must be taken during the student's first semester - Peregrine Exam FAQs.
Letters of Recommendation, Resumes, Essay Questions, and Test Scores may be submitted
through the online application portal.
Official Transcripts may be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the following address:
Lincoln Memorial University
Attn: School of Business
421 Park 40 North Boulevard
Knoxville, TN 37923
*If possible, please send transcripts electronically for the time being to ensure timely receipt on behalf of LMU School of Business.