DBA Program Admissions Requirements
- Online DBA Application
- Writing Prompt
- Current Resume/CV
- Official Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- A master's degree with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with Director of the DBA
International Applicants who can complete their DBA in an entirely online format are welcome to apply. Additional admissions requirments include:
- Minimum TOEFL score of 70
- Official Evaluated Transcripts sent through an evaluating service directly to the school - World Education Services (www.wes.org) and International Education Evaluations, Inc. (www.iee123.com) are accepted by the school.
Writing Samples, Resumes, and Letters of Recommendation (direct from references) can
be submitted online through the application portal.
Official Transcripts (direct from institution) may be sent electronically to Stephanie Mullins - firstname.lastname@example.org - or mailed to the following address:
Lincoln Memorial University
Attn: School of Business
421 Park 40 N. Blvd.,
Knoxville, TN 37923
*If possible, please send transcripts electronically for the time being to ensure timely receipt on behalf of LMU School of Business.