LMU-Knoxville PA Program
The LMU-Knoxville PA Program seeks to recruit, matriculate, and graduate highly motivated applicants whose professional and personal goals are consistent with the mission of LMU and the vision, mission, and goals of the Program. Application and admissions criteria reflect the academic aptitude, personal attributes, and prior experiences in health care essential for success in the Program.
- April 29, 2021: CASPA cycle opens.
- November 2021: Interviews begin.
- January 15, 2022: Deadline for application to be completed and verified by CASPA.GRE scores (within 5 years) should be submitted at time of application.
- January 15, 2022: Deadline for submission of the supplemental application
- August 31, 2022: Deadline for submission of matriculation materials.
- October 1, 2022: Classes begin for the PA 2024 cohort.
The following information describes the application process for those seeking admission into the Lincoln Memorial University-School of Medical Sciences (LMU-SMS) Knoxville Physician Assistant (PA) Program:
|Evaluation Letters (Professional Reference Letters)|
|Health Care Experience Requirements and Community Service||How to Apply||International Applicants|
|Technical Standards for Enrollment|
**Students applying to a LMU Physician Assistant (PA) Program must apply separately to
the LMU-Knoxville PA Program and the LMU-Harrogate PA Program.**