Dr. Sherry Jimenez serves as associate dean of interprofessional education and simulation and associate professor of medical education at Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM) located in Harrogate and Knoxville, Tennessee. She is responsible for administrative and operational oversight of the Center for Interprofessional Education and Simulation. Together with her dynamic team, she supports clinical assessment activities in undergraduate, graduate, and interprofessional education including but not limited to collaboration with medical, nursing and allied health programs. Dr. Jimenez is vice chair of the Tennessee Interprofessional Practice and Education Consortium (TIPEC) and a fellow of the National Academy of Osteopathic Medical Educators (NAOME).
- BS Finance/Economics, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
- MS Management, Nazareth College, Rochester, NY
- EdD Executive Leadership, St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY
Honors and Awards
- Fellow of the National Academy of Osteopathic Medical Educators (NAOME)
- Educational research interests: assessment, interprofessional education, simulation